Founded in 1983, J P Systems is a certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) which performs Healthcare IT requirements analysis, healthcare data architecture, business analysis, data standards, clinical terminologies, data modeling and federal enterprise architecture. We have 20 years of experience with federal enterprise-wide Healthcare IT consulting with 51 M in sales over the last 5 years. Our Subject Matter Experts are leaders at international data standards organizations such as HL7, SNOMED International, OMG and LOINC.
J P Systems, Inc. is dedicated to Healthcare IT data standards improvements and developing interoperability between institutions that need to exchange medical data. We help clients map to international data standards and exchange meaningful data with their trading partners. We employ Model Driven Architecture (MDA) to improve the quality of data standards, UML data modeling, medical terminologies and advanced healthcare architectural planning.
Our services include:
- Clinical Data Quality Improvement
- Healthcare IT Data Standards Development
- Business Process Analysis and Improvement
- Medical Terminology Standardization
- Data Architecture / Metadata Development
- HL7 Messaging and Document Standards
- Clinical Document Improvement (CDA's)
- Healthcare IT Strategy & Policy
Differentiators FOR Healthcare IT
Since 1983, J P Systems, Inc. has continually proven that we are a strong, dynamic, and passionate team with the ability to understand our clients’ business requirements and processes and deliver a customized Healthcare IT solution that fulfills their specific needs. We provide professional services for Healthcare IT systems architecture, interoperability and business analysis.
- Reputable company within the Healthcare IT industry since 1998
- Healthcare IT Data Standards - CDA and HL7 Data Standards
- Data Architecture
- External Trading Partner Engagement
- Communications Plans
- Our Subject Matter Experts can move you farther and faster towards your goals of interoperability and data quality.
Click here for a summary of our contract awards and past performance.
541512 Computer Systems Design Services (Primary)
Social: WOSB Certified Woman Owned Small Business